Manohar Kumar is a strategic and delivery-focused Senior Leader with deep subject matter expertise conceptualizing, implementing, and delivering complex global programs and technology portfolios across financial services, telecommunications, the federal sector, and high-tech industries. He is equally adroit at transforming failing or stalled global IT programs and driving them to their successful conclusion. Strategic transformations, turnarounds, and realignments are his passion.
Mr. Kumar provides strategy, vision, and leadership managing the Department of Veterans Affairs Agile Transformation program. With 15 years’ experience, he is skilled at advancing and evangelizing strategic initiatives internally and externally by providing vision and critical leadership. He directly and positively supports the business by influencing strategic functional decisions and has the following core competencies:
▪ Integrating Technology and Business Solutions
▪ Situation Analysis and Solutions Development
▪ Team Development, Deployment, Mentoring
▪ Multi-Functional Collaboration, Leadership
▪ Complex Technical Program, Project Management
▪ Vendor Relations and Price Negotiations
▪ Performance Improvement, Change Management
▪ Data Management, Business Continuity
▪ Strategic/Tactical Planning and Execution
Mr. Kumar holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Management Information Systems from George Mason University and a Masters of Science in Project Management from George Washington University. He is also certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute and Certified Scrum Master (CSM).